February 21, 2012

The Last Memory : A Poem


...What Men Or Gods Are These?

What made exaltation..?

I have known men to hazard their fortunes...

... I have experienced how perfidy lactates pain...

I heard a time in life, where there is no love , there is no aim..no gain...

I have experienced the wonders of love...how it germinates me insane....

I have realized the sinking "MAYBE THIS TIME"

I've given up now , let it go..its fine!

Time is the inexplicable raw material of healing....

It amuses me not that its rather a killing of feeling...

Time Changes...So does life!

What about the love amixed with strife!

I have known the people in life who satirize me as a walking arena.

Oh! How do i tell them that such caustic remarks are transforming me in unagitated serene!

Let The Flames of hell consume me forever....

I know their lies a better gain then love and civilized sane...

There lies the better gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment